




Before we went home we asked each of the kids what one thing they wanted to do with daddy. Kaylee went on the roller coaster and the NYNY at home but the boys didn't get to do what they wanter to do before we came home. Since Jayson had said he wanted to go bowling with daddy and Ethan wanted to go to the movies with daddy,the weekend after we got back from the States was our family weekend. We took the kids bowling and to see Shrek Forever After and it was so much fun. Scott of course won between he and I , he is good at bowling and I never care how bad I do as long as I have fun. Kaylee got the highest score of all the kids.As for the movie, we had never taken all 4 kids to see a movie so we were a little leary of doing it but it wasn't to bad. Well except for the fact that it was the first time the movie was showing here so the theatre was packed. But we all had a good time and that was what was most important.
Thursday, September 9, 2010
A little family time.
Posted by tmomof4 at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment