





Although we can't believe it Ethan turned 7 on January 7th. Boy the time has gone by fast since he came screaming into the world. No really I have never heard a baby scream that loud when they are first born. Anyway he wanted a Star Wars themed party and spend the night, since he is a boy he said we couldn't call it a sleepover. I found some great 3D Star Wars decorations, goody bags and games and one of my friends let me borrow her RD-2 cake pan. The kids all had so much fun. we played musical chairs with the theme to Star Wars andpin the battleship on the highest point hit ( ok that isn't what it was called but I forget what it was called), had pizza, cake and ice cream and then watched 3 Star Wars movies. Then for breakfast I made a ton of pancakes and bacon to feed all 9 kids. The most important thing was the Ethan had a great party and he enjoyed every second of it.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Ethan's Super Star Wars 7th Birthday!
Posted by tmomof4 at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment