Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

So it started at about 5 am, Kaylee knocked on our bedroom door "can we get up now?" "No go back to bed!" 20 minutes later we heard the boys talking in their room then one of them asked if they can get up. "no go back to bed!" Then at 6 am we said ok lets get up. We woke grandma up although she had already been awake awhile because she could hear the kids! So I made sure I had the camera in my hand and we walked to the living room. Kaylee and Ethan were excited when they saw everything that was theirs, Jayson glanced at his things then wanted to see everyone elses and Lexi just looked at everything like she was thinking " I'm not sure if I'm supposed to touch these toys or what!" The living room floor was covered in wrapping paper in no time at all and everyone liked what they got.


















0 comments: