Friday, February 19, 2010

My Birthday

So on January 17th I turned 31. We didn't do to much for the big day but we did do was nice and what I got from Scott was awesome.

We hadn't had Chinese food since we moved to Germany and that is what I wanted for dinner on my birthday so I found a chines restaurant in Grafenwoehr that was only 25 minutes from us. Oh did that food ever taste good. Instead of a cake I asked Scott to make one of his yummy cheesecakes, chocolate brownie swirl with caramel! Scott actually gave me my present the night before because he thought I needed a little cheering up, he got me a laptop. He knew I really wanted one and he was able to get a really nice HP for alot cheaper then it would normally be. My mom also got me some clothes that I love and we just relaxed at home the rest of the night. It was a great way to spend my birthday with people I love. Although we didn't take any pictures it was still worth mentioning.

0 comments: