So this year for Mother's Day I figured going home for a few weeks before Scott has to leave was going to be my present but I was wrong. It started a few days before Mother's day when I went to Ethan's class. The kids had made us crowns and a card, they sang the cutest songs about mom's and then they served us mixed fruit, juice, mixed nuts and veggis chips. It was soooooo cute. The day before Mother's Day Kaylee just HAD to give me the gift she had made at school, mommy coupons! There are coupons for doing chores without her whining, one hour with no kids and so many other ones I will definetely be using soon! Then on Mother's Day I got just what I had said I wanted. A day of not having to do anything. No cooking, cleaning, parenting or anything just relaxing and watching "chick" flicks. Scott amazed me by taking care of everything I normally would. I didn't realize how hard it would be to not do anything I am use to doing though, nice but hard to do. I have the best husband and kids.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment