This year Scott and I have been married 11 years! It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long which I guess is a good thing. We didn't go anywhere we just spent time with the kids and Scott made us a nice dinner. Neither of us had anything we really needed so we gave each other something they wanted. I got Scott an XBox 360 game (which he beat basically the next day) and he gave me a Mitzpah necklace/chain set. He wears one and I wear one when you put the 2 together the back says, the lord watch over me and thee while we are apart from one another. Considering what is coming up these have special meaning. I can't imagine my life any other way or with anyone else to share it with. Things may not have always gone the way we planned or we would have liked but they have made us stronger in the end. I know no matter what life brings us we will get through it together. Together forever, 13 years together 11 years married I think that is a pretty awesome accomplishment!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment