So with 3 hours to myself in the morning, I decided it is time to work on me. I've started walking a little less than 3 miles everyday or doing an upper body workout. I've also cut out soda and drink A LOT of water. I've also cut back on the amount of food I eat and changed the types of food we all eat. It's taken me a long time to get to this point but I've finally done it. If you've known me a long time, you know I've always had a weight issue, but this is about more than weight. It's about being healthy, being the me I deserve to be and my outside match my inside! Oh and also about being able to run! I cannot wait to just run and not feel like I'm going to pass out after 2 minutes. I know it's going to be a long crazy journey, some days will be easier than others and some days I'm going to want to do it. But I have myself and five other people to be healthy for and I WILL do it! Check in on me from time to time here to see or read about my progress or just to see the craziness that is our family!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment