Last week Kaylee got an award at school for doing so well on the state testing at the end of last year.
Jayson will be getting an award on Friday the 28th for character trait which means well actually I'm not sure exactly what that means lol. But Scott and I are still proud none the less. Lexi is learning all kinds of new things at preschool and Ethan is almost 2 full grades above his grade level for reading. I also have to say a big YAY for me, I'm sticking to my walking( although I took last week off due to craziness in our house) and eating better and I'm losing weight. The cooking better for all of us is going well I've been able to cook a lot of our favorite things just in a healthier way. We have always used turkey burger versus hamburger the majority of the time since it is cheaper, so now I've just been adding more veggies into the food we like. A few months ago we started Meatless Monday which lead to learning that there are veggies we like and didn't even know it. I've found a lot of the recipes on pinterest and just tweaked them to our liking. Plus I've also found many motivating sayings and posters. I am so excited about this journey I'm on and can't wait to share it all, the good the bad and the ugly, although I'm hoping there isn't much ugly :). The biggest amount of pride for our family is Scott making the Sergeant First Class promotion list for October. He will be getting promoted sometime between now and October 1st. The kids and I are so proud of him and his dedication to our country. We might have to spend a lot of time apart, but knowing the pride it makes not just Scott but all 6 of us feel for our country and in our family is worth it. Plus who doesn't love a man in uniform :)Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment