Monday, October 1, 2012

I deserve this and thank you for your support!

How do you know when you really are ready to get ahold of something that has been out of control in your life? For me the something is my unhealthy way of life and how I knew I was ready was no matter how tired I was/ am or how little sleep I get, I still walk, I still watch what I eat and make sure it is healthy and I still drank a ton of water. Today was a good day as I walked the track on post I could smell the fast food place on post and what once made me want that food actually made me want to puke. Do I have off days well duh, but I recover and get right back to where I need to be. It has helped so much to post something about my walking on Facebook and see the support from so many people. There are family members who have seen my struggle first hand and some that have had that same struggle. Then there are friends I've known since I was younger and I'm sure know I didn't have the greatest self confidence. Of course there are the friends I've made from being a military family, so many of you that feel more like family. There are also those of you that may have thought I didn't see it as an issue but it always has been. Many of the things I have been through in life have contributed to my unhealthy was, but they also made me who I am and in my opinion that is one very amazing, beautiful woman. So to everyone that has been showing their support in me way or another even if it's just isn't my FB status, thanks it means so much! Also to those of you that have the same issue, please please do something. I kept saying well it will be to hard to do it because I have younger kids but then I realized who is going to take care of those kids if I don't do something now. We have spent money on gym memberships, exercise equipment, Wii workout games and many other things, but it wasn't until I realized I deserve to be there when my kids graduate from high school and college, I deserve to have that private mother daughter moment with our daughters and that mother and son dance with our sons when they each get married and of course to be the grandma that gives the grandkids tons of sugar and anything they ask for then send them home. But most of all I deserve to get to enjoy it all with my beyond wonderful husband,the love of my life!

0 comments: